Maintenance of Certification (MOC)-Approved Continuing Medical Education (CME) Courses
As your medical professional liability partner, Conventus is continuously keeping an eye on healthcare trends to minimize risk management exposure and provide patient safety solutions. Through a partnership with Medical Interactive (MI) Community
, Conventus is offering at no cost
to members’ access to more than 100 MOC-Approved CME courses covering 28 specialties.
Conventus Members Benefit
- More than 97% of the online CME courses are eligible to satisfy MOC Part II requirements.
MOC Credit - Continuing education credit satisfying multiple medical specialty board requirements
CME Credit - Continuing Medical Education credit to satisfy state medical licensing requirements
Hot Topic Courses:
To access the MOC-Approved Courses as a Conventus Member:
- Prescribing Controlled Substances (1.5 hour Monograph)
- Beyond Informed Consent (1.5 hour Video)
- Case Report: Consent for the Use of Off-Label Drugs and Devices (1 hour Monograph)
- Diagnosis Error, Parts 1 thru 6 (Each is a 1 hour Monograph)
- Patient Safety and Health IT: A Complex Intersection (1 hour Video)
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings: Is There A Punchline for Physicians? (1 hour Monograph)
- Social Media Management: How To Respond to Negativity Aimed At You (1 hour Monograph)
To take a course, simply select the course and follow the instructions on screen! It’s that easy.
- Log in to your member account at: https://www.medicalinteractive.net/conventus
- Review and agree to the Medical Interactive Terms & Conditions
- Once you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, you will have the option of entering your ABMS specialty board information
- You will now see your personalized CME Home Page. This page will show your courses (in progress and completed), transcript of courses taken, and your Profile which you may update at any time
- To see the course catalog, click on Browse Catalog
- On the left hand navigation, you may filter by Topic, Specialties, Professions, MOC Boards and Credit Type
Having trouble logging in or if you do not know or have a user name and password:
- Call the Practice Resources Department at (877) 444-0484 Ext. 7466 to speak with a member of our team for assistance.